Hello readers!
Today, I will tell you about a photograph of myself. The
picture I chose is very important for me and I hope you like it.
The picture you will see below, it was taken by my boyfriend
in the summer of 2016.
I remember that day we had a picnic on the beach, watched the sunset and played cards, it was a very nice afternoon!
I remember that day we had a picnic on the beach, watched the sunset and played cards, it was a very nice afternoon!
We are a small family, we are young and we have a little daughter. We have grown a lot and we have become strong. It's hard to be young parents, people always have something to say ja ja. But we went ahead together. For this reason I like this picture, because it makes me remember how happy we are together.
That summer was very important, because we were able to
overcome our differences and understand that all people have different times.
Sometimes it is good to take a break to think.
I hope you like the photo! We read next week
see you!!!

I love Sarita <3 !
ResponderBorrar