Hello readers!!
In this blog entry I will write about myself and my college
career choice. I hope you like it.
When
I was a child, I wanted to be a photographer. I always took pictures with a
Barbie camera. I took pictures of everything and then kept it as little
treasures. Possibly without knowing, I always wanted to keep memories, not
forget anything.
At the moment of applying to University I had only one option, and that option was “History and art theory” because I want to be a conservator-restorer. I would love to be in charge of the area of textile conservation and teach courses on Pre-Columbian fabric.
Unfortunately in the university the academic art is privileged, leaving aside the Latin American art and the pre-Columbian art. I hope one day that will change, because it is important to conserve our roots.
see you!

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario