Today I will write you about an art portal that I really like! : Art Sy https://www.artsy.net/
Art Sy is a meeting point between artists, art lovers and students. It is like a database that is dedicated to connecting diverse artistic interests through places and works of art. Its designer, Carter Cleveland, is a programmer son of art historian David Cleveland and with this website aims to "create an educational resource for people to participate and encourage them to explore and discover art."
The portal has different links of interest, Artsy presents the world's leading galleries, museum collections, foundations, artist properties, art fairs and profit auctions all in one place. Its database contains art, architecture and design images by many artists. It encompasses historic, modern and contemporary works, and includes the largest online database of contemporary art. Artsy is used by art lovers, museum visitors, collectors, students and educators to discover, learn and collect art.
I like the portal because it collects everything in one place, there are very few portals that have the galleries open to collect the art of your house! It is very interesting. I always visit the portal, it is a way to keep up in the spheres of art.
The portal has an application to make connectivity easier! Look for it!
I hope you like the page! Is very interesting!
See you next week!
Great website :D
ResponderBorrar