miércoles, 10 de mayo de 2017

LEVEL 3 >> POST 3 (week 5) > MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Hey readers!

In today's blog session I will tell you more about my favorite technological device. Well, I don't have a favorite technological device! But I have to choose one... ¡okay! I choose the photographic camera.

My first camera it was a Barbie camera. I was 10 years old and I was very happy with that gift. I remember I was taking pictures of everything!!...Now I have two new cameras, also given by my parents, a Canon powershot sx500 and a Canon T5i. The first I always carry with me in my bag. Because it is smaller and easier to use and the second camera I use it to work.

Some people tell me that with cell phone cameras can do the same. But…¡that's not true! You can not compare it! Because it both have different essences, the camera captures different things with a lot of pressure. If both were the same, there would be no photographic cameras. ¿What do you think?

I have always believed that images keep memories, that is the reason why I like the photographic camera. Because it is the only instrument that can do something like this! ¡Create memorabilia! ¡wonderful! ¿true?

I love photo cameras! I don't know what my life would be without it!

I hope you like this blog post! 
See you next week!



1 comentario: