lunes, 1 de mayo de 2017

First Term 2017 / LEVEL 3 >> Blog Session 1 (Week 3) >> My Auto Biography

Hello readers!

My name is magdalena Guajardo Matta. I was born in Santiago on August 9, I'm 26 years old. I am a student of History and the theory of Art of the University of Chile.

I have a daughter, she is 4 years old. We are partners, we walk through life together and we love each other very much.During 2015 I began my studies in the school of textile art Ad llallin and in the MAPA museum I studied "telar Mapuche". Now I work as a textile conservation assistant at the Chilean museum of pre-Columbian art and I am doing my thesis there.

I love textile art, it has a lot to say. Textiles have been a fundamental part of human life. The methods and materials used to make them have been used by different cultures around the world.

I hope to continue studying and creating through the textile. I want to travel all over the world, to know techniques and stories, people and places. 



see you next week!



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario