martes, 6 de junio de 2017

Level 3 - Post 8 (week 12) A Subject you've enjoyed studying this semester


Hello Readers !!
Today I will write you about my favorite class.
To be honest, I do not have a favorite college class !! I really do not like any. But by choosing one, I choose my Degree seminar.
I have classes every Wednesday with Professor Sergio Rojas, he is very "seco".
Is one of those people with whom one expands knowledge. Makes you think and question everything. The degree seminar is a class to guide degree theses. The idea is to join with the teacher to discuss and reflect on your thesis topic.
I am very interested in the subject of textile art and the use of the ancestral technique as a means to convey contemporary ideas.
My degree seminar is about the artistic work of Cecilia Vicuña. It is an aesthetic proposal is its plastic argument.
Cecilia Vicuña works under the concept of "Lo Precario". But, what is "Precario"?.. Understanding that language creates a number of signifiers and realities. It is important to understand language as a reflection of ideas that surpass the common meaning of a word.
I still do not have my project fully developed, but I'm working for it!
Thanks for reading me! See you next week!
I will share some photos of the work of Cecilia Vicuña.

1 comentario: